Practices in obstetric anesthesia have evolved. Wide implementation of contemporary practices are consistent with high quality care.
- Appraise past and current practices in labor analgesia and anesthesia, and identify novel approaches under current investigation.
- Examine areas of anesthesiology influence beyond the labor suite, particularly in the areas of maternal morbidity and mortality.
- Recognize research priorities in obstetric anesthesia and clinical areas in need of programmatic development.
- 1.00 ABA Lifelong Learning
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.