Research in Progress Planning Form
This form must be by the Course Director or Speaker for EACH session of your series.
Speakers’ Name: Johanna Chesley, Avik Chatterjee, Elizabeth Noyes, doesnt have any disclosure
Date of Presentation: 3/21/23
Title of Presentation: Participant Research Reimbursement at BMC
Time of Presentation: 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Hybrid: Crosstown 2, VIA Zoom
801 Mass Ave
Boston, MA 02118
What specific Maintenance of Certification competencies will this talk cover?
Practice-based Learning and Improvement
Learning Objectives: Please list what learners will be able to do after they participate in the activity?
At the conclusion of this activity participants will be able to:
1. Understand the value of a centralized participant reimbursement process and system
2. Know the BMC required process for participant reimbursements
3. Review the recent participant reimbursement survey and discuss next steps
Method: Please check which education formats will be used during for this session
Will any tools be provided to participants to assist with the changes in practice learned during this session?
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 MA Risk Management
- 1.00 ParticipationBoston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.