How to Find the ASCVD Risk Score
1. Viewing the ASCVD Risk Score in Chart Review → SnapShot
- If you notice any issues with the calculator, or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Result||What It Means|
|N/A||Patient has clinical ASCVD and/or not between 40-79 years old|
2. Wrench the score into your schedule
3. Use the ASCVD system smartphrase .ASCVD or custom smartphrase .ASCVDCID
High ASCVD Risk Patient Lists
- We have shared lists of patients with an 10-Year ASCVD risk score ≥ 7.5 in EPIC. The list starts with "ASCVD Opportunities" and is accessible under the Shared Lists Folder.
- Thumbs Up for Healthy Food Choices Food guide with pictures. Food items receive a "thumbs up" if they are high in fiber or made with a healthier fat. They receive a "thumbs down" if they have added sugar, unhealthy fat, or lower fiber.
- BMC High Fiber High Protein Diet
- BMC Low Calorie Beverages
- BMC Teaching Kitchen Recipes