25th Annual Leach Visiting Professorship Symposium
Members of the clinical othopedics team including physicians, PAs, NPs and nurses.
At the end of this program, attendees shoudl be able to:
- Describe the current trend of management of shoulder instability with 10 to 20% bone loss.
- Discuss the current trend in management of patients with ACL rupture and the role of the LET procedure.
- Explain the business side of an orthopaedic practice
See program for full list of speakers.
CME Program Manager: Claire P. Grimble, CMP
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Live activity for a maximum of 3.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.75 Participation
- Click on Register/Take Course and you will be directed to Login or Create an Account.
- If you have a BU or BMC e‐mail, you may log‐in using Single Sign On (SSO) with your username and password. Otherwise, click Create a New Account or Log‐in.
- Click on “Take Course” and your enrollment with be recorded. You will now see a Course Progress box.
- Complete any requirements to claim your credit (e.g., the evaluation form). Clicking Next in the Course
- Navigation box will guide you through each element. The Credit section will confirm the credit type you were awarded.
- Please contact the CME office at email@example.com or 617-358-5005 for assistance.