Caring for the Cross-Border Migrant: Addressing Equity in Care - April 14, 2022
Thank you for participating in this program. Once logged in, please click on "Take Course" on the right-hand side and your enrollment will be recorded. You will be prompted to complete the posttest, evaluation and claim your credit on the following page.
Primary Care Physicians, Specialty Physicians, Family Practice Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, and Physician Assistants
At the end of this activity, the learner should be able to:
- Describe at least three health issues specific to immigrants
- Understand importance of screening immigrants for parasitic infections and Chagas disease
- Recognize eosinophilia and consider initial evaluation for parasitic infections in immigrants
Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Boston University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Boston Medical Center is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Association Massachusetts, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Participants who complete and return the evaluation and stay for entire session will be awarded 1 contact hour
None of the planners or speakers have a financial relationship to disclose with ineligible companies
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 BMC NursingBoston Medical Center grants contact hours to nurses who complete the session. Boston Medical Center (OH-236) is an approved provider of continuing education by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation, OBN-001-91.
- 1.00 Participation