Empire State Hematology and Oncology Society (ESHOS) 2022 Fall Conference - November 18
Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Nurses, and Nurse Practitioners who are interested in the field of Oncology
At the end of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Review highlights of the advances in clinical and translational research presented at recent national clinical conferences
- Provide opportunities for discussion with leading oncology experts on translation of new investigational clinical and operational updates into patient care strategies
- Establish collaborations between community oncology clinicians and cancer program administrators to address challenges of integrating new data into practice
- Evaluate tools and resources in specific areas of cancer management that can be used to achieve effective cancer care delivery and improve the patient experience
CME Program Manager: Naomi Moeller
Physicians: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Boston University School of Medicine and the Empire State Hematology and Oncology Society.
Boston University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses: Boston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity has been provided by Boston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education and jointly provided by the Empire State Hematology and Oncology Society.
Contact Hours: 3.00, of which 3.00 is pharmacology credit worthy
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 3.00 ANCC
- 3.00 ANCC Pharmacology
- 3.00 Participation