Hawaii Society of Clinical Oncology (HSCO) 2022 Annual Conference - Saturday, November 5th
Physicians, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Nurses, and Nurse Practitioners who are interested in the field of Oncology
At the end of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
1. Summarize recent clinical trial findings related to various cancers, including breast cancer, liver cancer, blood cancers, and pediatric cancers.
2. Use new knowledge about CAR T-cell therapy and other immunotherapies to inform decisions related to the treatment of some cancers.
3. Describe how next-generation sequencing enables more precise care for patients.
4. Provide patients who are seeking more holistic care with information on integrative oncology.
5. Apply strategies that can help them better manage and assess the literature.
6. Detail state and federal policies affecting the practice of oncology.
CME Program Manager: Naomi Moeller
Physicians: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Boston University School of Medicine and the Hawaii Society of Clinical Oncology.
Boston University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses: Boston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity has been provided by Boston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education and jointly provided by the Hawaii Society of Clinical Oncology.
Contact Hours: 5.50, of which 3.25 is pharmacology credit worthy
- 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.50 ANCC
- 3.25 ANCC Pharmacology
- 5.50 Participation