North Carolina Oncology Association (NCOA) 2022 Annual Conference - September 9, 2022
Thank you for participating in this program. Once logged in, please click on "Take Course" on the right-hand side and your enrollment will be recorded. You will be prompted to complete the evaluation and claim your credit on the tabs.
Physicians, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Nurses, and Nurse Practitioners who are interested in the field of Oncology
At the end of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Summarize recent advances in diagnosing and treating various cancers, including breast, lung, and genitourinary cancers, melanoma, and chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Use new knowledge about immunotherapy to inform decisions related to the treatment of some cancers.
- Describe the role of biomarker testing for diagnosing and treating some common cancers and guiding high-value care.
- Detail state and federal policies affecting the practice of oncology.
Physicians: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Boston University School of Medicine and the North Carolina Oncology Association.
Boston University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses: Boston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity has been provided by Boston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education and jointly provided by the North Carolina Oncology Association.
Contact Hours: 5.75, of which 5.00 is pharmacology credit worthy
- 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 5.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 5.75 ANCC
- 5.00 ANCC Pharmacology
- 5.75 Participation