South Carolina Oncology Society (SCOS) 2022 Annual Conference
Please note that credit is provided for Saturday, August 6.
Physicians, Pharmacists, Physician Assistants, Nurses, and Nurse Practitioners who are interested in the field of Oncology
At the end of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Summarize recent advances in diagnosing and treating a variety of cancers, including breast, lung, and hematologic cancers.
- Describe the role of biomarker testing for diagnosing and treating some common cancers.
- Use new knowledge about immunotherapy to inform decisions related to the treatment of some cancers.
- Discuss the need for more equity in clinical research and cancer care.
Physicians: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Boston University School of Medicine and the South Carolina Oncology Society.
Boston University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Nurses: Boston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
This educational activity has been provided by Boston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education and jointly provided by the South Carolina Oncology Society.
Contact Hours: 6.25, of which 4 is pharmacology credit worthy
- 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Live activity for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.25 ANCC
- 4.00 ANCC Pharmacology
- 6.25 Participation