Asthma Management - 3.3.2021 Iliadias
What’s New? GINA 2020 Updates
Please click "Register" above to enroll and claim credit for the activities you attended.
Atrius Health clinicians
1. Identify GINA 2020 recommendation changes and how they should be interpreted during the COVID pandemic
2. Analyze the data supporting the new treatment strategies presented in GINA 2020 recommendations
3. Apply asthma treatment and management during the COVID pandemic to special populations
4. Discuss the place in therapy of new drugs for treating asthma
5. Locate tools available for asthma management at Atrius
Jackie Burke has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Jackie Burke does plan on discussing unlabeled/investigational uses of a commercial product.
Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Boston University School of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Boston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education Provider Unit is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours: 1.00, all of which are eligible for pharmacology credit
- 0.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 0.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 0.00 ANCC
- 1.00 Participation