Managing Unhealthy Alcohol Use: Treatment and Special Populations- December 21, 2021
Thank you for attending Managing Unhealthy Alcohol Use: Treatment and Special Populations on December 21, 2021. Once logged in, please click on "Take Course" on the right-hand side and your enrollment will be recorded. You will be prompted to claim your credit on the following page.
Primary Care Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Social Workers
1. Describe the conditions in the FASD spectrum and prenatal alcohol exposure (PAE).
2. Explain the importance of screening all patients for a history of in utero alcohol exposure in pediatric practice.
3. Discuss what to do with the results from a PAE screening.
Curriculum and Faculty Members
Amy Harlowe, MPhil, Project Coordinator
Daniel Alford, MD, MPH, Course Director
Alex Heinz, LICSW, MPH, Speaker
Vincent C Smith, MD, MPH, Speaker
Amy Yule, MD, Speaker
Donna Beers, MSN, RN-BC, CARN, CNE Course Advisor
Ricky Cruz, MD, Speaker
CME AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Nursing Continuing Professional Development
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Boston University School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 ANCCBoston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 Participation