NCOA Annual Conference - September 10 and 11, 2021
The NCOA Annual Conference offers visionary solutions for strengthening cancer care in our state. Join us for an exciting weekend at our first LIVE post-pandemic event, to learn about the latest clinical updates, get caught up on up-and-coming legislation, and reconnect with your peers through in-person discussions on the issues that matter most to you!
Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists
At the end of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe current and emerging options for treating breast, lung, gastrointestinal, and castration-sensitive prostate cancers, acute myeloid leukemia, and melanoma.
- List the latest recommendations for managing thrombophilia, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, including current practices on anticoagulation use.
- Use new knowledge on health care policy to guide practice-related decision making.
- Recognize the role of racial disparities in cancer care and modify their practice to reduce these disparities.
- 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.50 ANCC
- 4.50 Participation