Main Session: Note that you will need to register for the session with your name and email.. This is how we will take attendance. This will be in webinar format.
Lunch Session: Horizon will be presenting a lunch time product theater on Understanding Thyroid Eye Disease (TED): A Serious, Debilitating, Autoimmune Eye Disease from 12:20-12:50pm during the break. The link to atend this meeting is
PDF's of the presentations can be found here:
NETC23 Speaker Bios for web.pdf
Continuing Education Information
How to Claim Your Credit/Certificate
Certificates are issued online post meeting after completion of the evaluation.
- Go to https://cme.bu.edu/NETC23 after the meeting has ended.
- Login with the username/password you used to register for the conference
- This will take you back to the conference home page
- Click “Take Course”
- Follow instructions/steps for completing the evaluation and claiming credit. Note that you will be asked to select if you attended in person or virtually.
- If you have trouble, please contact the office at 617-358-5005 or email@example.com
During the meeting, please put your questions in the webinar Q&A or chat. Our moderators will be monitoring these channels.
For technical assistance, please reach out in chat or call 617-358-5005.
This activity is provided in part by support from:
- Horizon is a global biotechnology company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of medicines that address critical needs for people impacted by rare, autoimmune and severe inflammatory diseases. Our pipeline is purposeful: We apply scientific expertise and courage to bring clinically meaningful therapies to patients. We believe science and compassion must work together to transform lives.
- Eisai Inc. is a fully integrated pharmaceutical business with discovery, clinical, manufacturing and marketing capabilities. Our key areas of focus include oncology and neurology (dementia-related diseases and neurodegenerative diseases).