Rocky Mountain Oncology Society Annual Conference - September 23, 2021
Physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists
At the end of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify common risk factors for burnout among oncology providers.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of burnout in themselves and their colleagues.
- Summarize recent health care policies impacting cancer research, patient care, and oncology practice.
- Use new knowledge on health care policies to participate in advocacy that protects patient access to quality care and fair reimbursement for cancer care.
- 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 4.50 ANCC
- 4.50 Participation