SAFEST Choice Learning Collaborative- Learning How to Diagnose an FASD: Assessing the Physical Features: April 4, 2022
Thank you for attending the SAFEST Choice Learning Collaborative on April 4, 2022. Once logged in, please click on "Take Course" on the right-hand side and your enrollment will be recorded. You will be prompted to claim your credit on the following page.
Participants will be able to:
- Measure palpebral fissures with a ruler
- Use the palpebral fissure calculator to determine standard deviation (Z-Score)
- Identify types of error in the palpebral fissure measurement process
- Practice techniques to minimize error
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Boston University School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 ANCCBoston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 Participation