SAFEST Choice Learning Collaborative- Learning How to Diagnose an FASD: Assessing the Physical Features: April 4, 2022
Thank you for attending the SAFEST Choice Learning Collaborative on April 4, 2022. Once logged in, please click on "Take Course" on the right-hand side and your enrollment will be recorded. You will be prompted to claim your credit on the following page.
Participants will be able to:
- Measure palpebral fissures with a ruler
- Use the palpebral fissure calculator to determine standard deviation (Z-Score)
- Identify types of error in the palpebral fissure measurement process
- Practice techniques to minimize error
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.00 Participation