SAFEST Choice Learning Collaborative- Motivating Patients Towards Behavior Change in Prenatal Care Settings- December 13, 2021
Thank you for attending the SAFEST Choice Learning Collaborative on December 13, 2021. Once logged in, please click on "Take Course" on the right-hand side and your enrollment will be recorded. You will be prompted to claim your credit on the following page.
· Discuss the principles of Motivational Interviewing and their applicability to patients with risky
· Describe motivational interviewing terms including change and sustain talk
· Summarize principles of BNI
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Boston University School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 ANCCBoston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.00 Participation