SAFEST Choice Learning Collaborative- Prenatal Cohort 2 Session 10: April 10, 2023
Claiming Credit for Session #10
Thank you for attending Prenatal ECHO session 10 on April 10, 2023. Once logged in, please click on "Take Course" on the right-hand side and your enrollment will be recorded. You will be prompted to claim your credit on the following page.
OB/GYN and PCPs participating in the ECHO Prenatal Program will demonstrate increased knowledge of the hazards of PAE and options for screening for alcohol use during pregnancy, using validated screening tools.
OB/GYN and PCPs participating in the ECHO Prenatal Program will demonstrate increased self-efficacy identifying and addressing alcohol use during pregnancy, using SBIRT, Motivational Interviewing (MI) and facilitated referrals to community resources.
OB/GYN and PCPs participating in the ECHO Prenatal Program will report increased use of recommended methods of identifying and addressing alcohol use during pregnancy.
Participants will be able to:
- Summarize an overview of polysubstance use in pregnancy
- Describe risks of cannabis use in pregnancy and how to discuss the importance of cessation
- Explain the risks of stimulants in pregnancy and options for treatment for stimulant use disorders
- Examine the dangers of tobacco use in pregnancy and how to help patients cut-down / quit
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.25 ANCC
- 1.25 Participation