SAFEST Choice Learning Collaborative- Prenatal Cohort 2 Session 2: June 13 2022
Claiming Credit for Session #2
Thank you for attending Prenatal ECHO session 2 on June 13, 2022. Once logged in, please click on "Take Course" on the right-hand side and your enrollment will be recorded. You will be prompted to claim your credit on the following page.
OB/GYN and PCPs participating in the ECHO Prenatal Program will demonstrate increased knowledge of the hazards of PAE and options for screening for alcohol use during pregnancy, using validated screening tools.
OB/GYN and PCPs participating in the ECHO Prenatal Program will demonstrate increased self-efficacy identifying and addressing alcohol use during pregnancy, using SBIRT, Motivational Interviewing (MI) and facilitated referrals to community resources.
OB/GYN and PCPs participating in the ECHO Prenatal Program will report increased use of recommended methods of identifying and addressing alcohol use during pregnancy.
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss the stigma and implicit bias associated with alcohol use during pregnancy
- Describe how implicit bias can impact provision of care
- Describe non-stigmatizing language related to addiction and FASDs
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Boston University School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.25 ANCCBoston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 1.25 Participation