SAFEST Choice Learning Collaborative- Prenatal Cohort 2 Session 7: January 9, 2023
Claiming Credit for Session #7
Thank you for attending Prenatal ECHO session 7 on January 9, 2023. Once logged in, please click on "Take Course" on the right-hand side and your enrollment will be recorded. You will be prompted to claim your credit on the following page.
OB/GYN and PCPs participating in the ECHO Prenatal Program will demonstrate increased knowledge of the hazards of PAE and options for screening for alcohol use during pregnancy, using validated screening tools.
OB/GYN and PCPs participating in the ECHO Prenatal Program will demonstrate increased self-efficacy identifying and addressing alcohol use during pregnancy, using SBIRT, Motivational Interviewing (MI) and facilitated referrals to community resources.
OB/GYN and PCPs participating in the ECHO Prenatal Program will report increased use of recommended methods of identifying and addressing alcohol use during pregnancy.
Participants will be able to:
- Summarize types of community supports for prenatal patients
- Describe FASD Specific Support possibilities
- Describe Community Connector possibilities
- Describe Parenting Support possibilities
- Describe Birthing Parent Support options
- Describe Culturally Specific Support options
- Discuss roles and functions of the village and villagers for support
- 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Boston University School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 1.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.25 ANCCBoston University School of Medicine Continuing Nursing Education is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- 0.00 ANCC Pharmacology
- 1.25 Participation