SAFEST Choice Learning Collaborative- Treating Alcohol Use Disorders, Pharmacological and Non-pharmacological: April 1, 2022
Thank you for attending the SAFEST Choice Learning Collaborative on April 1, 2022. Once logged in, please click on "Take Course" on the right-hand side and your enrollment will be recorded. You will be prompted to claim your credit on the following page.
Participants will be able to:
- Discuss demographic trends in alcohol use disorder (AUD) and alcohol related deaths
- Describe COVID-19 pandemic related changes in alcohol use patterns
- Describe treatment options for AUD
- Summarize Medications for Alcohol Use Disorder (MAUD)
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Boston University Chobanian & Avedisian School of Medicine designates this Live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 ANCC
- 1.00 Participation