CTE for Physicians - November 10, 2022
Following the completion of this activity, learners should be able to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of a concussion
- Identify recommended concussion guidelines for use in their practice
- Show confidence in utilizing the return to play/learn guidelines with patients
- Identify the signs and symptoms of suspected CTE, have a basic understanding of the recommended clinical management of suspected CTE, and have a basic understanding of the 2021 TES criteria.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Boston University School of Medicine designates this Enduring activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 1.00 Participation