Note that each day, there is a morning and afternoon session and you will need to register for each session with your name and email. This is how we will take attendance. Special Note for Social Workers Claiming Credit for the virtual session. You must keep your camera on to claim credit.
Friday AM Session
Friday PM Session
Saturday AM Session
Saturday PM Session
Continuing Education Information
NAPNAP certificates will be sent via email to those who have requested them and paid the fee here:
To claim MOC credits, please go to this link: https://bostonu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bC3Jl86pK3mC5y6
and complete the questionnaire/posttest. We will score the posttest and send you information about your MOC credits via email. Please complete the MOC test by March 25th and we will contact you by April 1.
How to Claim Your Credit/Certificate
Certificates are issued online post meeting after completion of the evaluation.
1. Go to https://cme.bu.edu/parker22 after the meeting has ended.
2. Login with the username/password you used to register for the conference
3. This should take you back to the conference home page
4. Click “Take Course”
5. Follow instructions/steps for completing the evaluation and claiming credit.
6. If you have trouble, please contact the office at 617-358-5005 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the chat to reach out to Claire Grimble or email her at email@example.com or text to 617-429-2050.