Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Accreditation with Commendation through July 31, 2024.
Accreditation Provider Number: 0000185
For more information, please visit: ACCME
Boston University School of Medicine, Continuing Nursing Education is accredited with distinction as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Organizations accredited with distinction have completed a review without any progress report requirement. The ANCC awards the “distinction” designation generally for only the top 10% of performers.
Accreditation with Distinction through November 2024.
Accreditation Provider Number: P0235
For more information, please visit: ANCC Accreditation Program
We can also apply for or help you apply for additional accreditation for your programs. Please ask about additional accreditations during your preliminary planning meetings with us. For more information about other accreditations, please visit the links below to go to the organization’s website.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselors (LMHC)
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Social Work
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Risk Management
- American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM)
- American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP)
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG)
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE)