Community Education Initiative Lecture Series
Boston Children's Hospital's Department of Medicine Patient Services is committed to increasing education in pediatric issues to community providers who care for them.
The following programs provide a comprehensive update of current trends and nursing/medical management of the pediatric population by Boston Children's Hospital specialists.
Sponsored by Boston Children's Hospital Pediatric Medical Services, Community Education Initiative program.
All sessions offered:
- via LIVE Zoom (sessions not recorded)
- 4:30 to 6:30pm (EST) (unless otherwise noted)
- 2.0 Nursing contact hours awarded after completion of evaluation as well as 2.0 PDP's (unless otherwise noted)
- $40 per session (BCH Staff/Retiree Rate: $20)
- Purchase orders are accepted. Please send name, email address and purchase order number to: email@example.com in order to register
- Retiree rate available, email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and link for payment
January 25, 2022 - Pediatric Neuromuscular Disorders
February 2, 2022 - Updates in Pediatric Neurology
February 9, 2022 - Caring for Children with Special health Care Needs in School: Focus on Children with Cerebral Palsy and Spina Bifida
March 1, 2022 - Pediatric Kidney Disease, Dialysis and Post-transplant
March 17, 2022 - Children with Hearing Loss
April 5, 2022 Caring for Children with Hematological Disorders including Sickle Cell Disease, Anemia & ITP
April 12, 2022 - Child Abuse and Neglect: An Overview for School Nurses
- School nurses
- Community healthcare providers
This course is NOT offered through BU SHIELD. Please go here to register: https://form.jotform.com/212295402777156
The cost of the course is $40 per session (BCH Staff/Retiree Rate: $20)
For questions about payment and registration, contact: