OB/GYN and PCPs participating in the ECHO Prenatal Program will demonstrate increased knowledge of the hazards of PAE and options for screening for alcohol use during pregnancy, using validated screening tools.
OB/GYN and PCPs participating in the ECHO Prenatal Program will demonstrate increased self-efficacy identifying and addressing alcohol use during pregnancy, using SBIRT, Motivational Interviewing (MI) and facilitated referrals to community resources.
OB/GYN and PCPs participating in the ECHO Prenatal Program will report increased use of recommended methods of identifying and addressing alcohol use during pregnancy.
PCP and their teams will be able to:
- Summarize the prevalence of alcohol use during pregnancy and among women of childbearing age
- Describe the potential results of PAE and FASD
- Discuss the risks of an alcohol-exposed pregnancy to all pregnant women, as well as other women of childbearing age.
- Implement screening for prenatal alcohol use during pregnancy
- Provide interventions in response to the alcohol screening results, including SBIRT and MI
Sessions for Cohort 2
May 9, 2022
June 13, 2022
July 11, 2022
September 12, 2022
October 17, 2022
November 14, 2022
January 9, 2023
February 13, 2023
March 13, 2023
April 10, 2023